- Breach of Contract
- Fraud, Concealment, or Misrepresentation
- Intentional Interference With Contract
- Injunctive Relief and Writs of Attachment
- Defamation and/or Business Disparagement
- Trade Secret Violations
- Unfair Competition and Deceptive Trade Practices
- Negligence and Negligence per Se
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Breach of Corporate, Company and Other Business Entity Duties and Obligations
- Breach of Non-Competition Agreements
- Breach of Operating Agreements and Bylaws
- Collection of Debts, Judgments, and Monies Owed
- Our Business “Check Up” Package is a great place to start if you either have an existing business or just have a business model in mind and want to get a road map of what your legal needs are and what your priorities should be. Leakakos Law, APC will provide YOU with a blueprint for success!
- Our Lean Start-Up Package is perfect for businesses that are just launching and need the basics to get off the ground. Leakakos Law, APC will assist with the legal protections you need and will support you as a member of YOUR team!
- Our Investment Risk Management Package provides flexibility for an existing business that is ready to grow and put in place additional legal due diligence documents to protect the business. This customized Package allows for businesses to get the written contracts they need to get their business running smoothly in an affordable manner.
Further, if the Users are minor children, depending upon their age, there are a number of strict restrictions regarding their data and communication with minors. Failure to have these policies could result in a business being fined and penalized by the government or subject your business to lawsuits for data and privacy breaches when all you are trying to do is reach your customers and provide your service and products. using the internet.
Leakakos Law, APC has the solution. Leakakos Law, APC has created affordable legal packages to assist businesses in protecting themselves and their Users online. These packages provide a business with the policies and language they need to post on their website to bring them into compliance with governmental protections that have gone into effect or will be going into effect in 2020. They are tailor made for each business' needs based on their web presence to avoid potential legal consequences, penalties and fines. The packages are as follows:
- USER DATA COMPLIANCE PLAN--If your Website collects and stores and uses User data (including, but not limited to, names, emails, contact information, billing information, financial data, User preferences etc.), the User Data Compliance Plan is what you need. This package again focuses on Websites that are hosted and conduct business in the U.S.A. only and allows a business to maximize the use of its Website and User data in a protected manner.
- OTHER SUPPLEMENTAL WEBSITE PLANS AND SERVICES--If the potential Website Users are minor children, then depending on the age of the children, there may be the requirement of parental permissions. Leakakos Law, APC can draft necessary online permission language and disclosures beyond those of the User Data Compliance Plan and Introductory Compliance Plan. If your business plans to sell or license the User data it collects to others and generates income from the sale of such data to third parties, then an additional User Sale Agreement will be needed to protect your business and disclose to the User that is occurring.
INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE. In all cases so far, we are talking about primarily conducting business in the United States by businesses located within the United States of America. If your business will conduct business globally, then the protection your business and your Website may need is evaluated on a case by case basis by Leakakos Law, APC's legal team. A unique plan will be drawn up and priced to meet your specific global business needs based on the requirements of such foreign jurisdiction, including (but not limited to) the European Union, Japan, South Korea and the People's Republic of China, as well, as if such User data will be stored or used outside of the United States of America.
TIMING AND COMPLIANCE WITH FUTURE REGULATIONS. The time to consider putting into place your Website protection is in 2019. A significant change in this area of the law area is about to take place which will impact all small business owners. Specifically, the State of California has recently enacted a new privacy law regarding Internet and Digital Information of its citizens that goes into effect on January 1, 2020. The regulations for this law are still being drafted and as a result all businesses that wish to do business with Users in California will have to update their Websites and business practices to avoid penalties and fines. As regulations have yet to be finalized and this area of law is likely to be an evolving one, the plans and packages offered by Leakakos Law, APC will also change to meet those legal requirements.
Leakakos Law, APC has a team of qualified attorneys ready to assist. Contact us today to request your Website Protection Plan!
- Breach of Contract or Contract Disputes
- Fraud Concealment or Misrepresentation Related to Lease and Sale Contracts
- Intentional Interference With Contract
- Real Estate Agent and Broker Negligence and Breach of Fiduciary Duty
- Lender Disputes
- Filing and/or Expunging Lis Pendens
- Boundary Disputes; Easements, Encroachments
- Real Property Development Disputes
- Real Property Sales and Acquisition Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Issues
- Quiet Title